Legion’s erste Hotfixe das enthalten sie
In den ersten Korrekturen für Patch 7.0.3 von World of Warcraft Legion, gibt es indirekte änderungen am Balancing durch das korrigieren von Fehlern, so müssen Todesritter jetzt damit rechnen das sie mehr Schaden einstecken. PvP Spieler erhalten jetzt 50% weniger Erfahrung in Schlachtfeldern, Blizzard Entertainment begründet dieses damit, das es nicht vorgesehen gewesen ist, das PvP attraktiver zum Leveln wird, als alle anderen formen die Höchsstufe zu erreichen.
- Anti-Magic Barrier should no longer grant more than the intended bonus when combined with other effects that increase health.
- Vampiric Blood should no longer grant more than the intended bonus when combined with other effects that increase health.
- Ignite spreading will no longer incorrectly remove other Mages‘ Ignite.
- Fortifying Brew should no longer grant more than the intended bonus when combined with other effects that increase health.
- Enhancement Shamans should no longer be prevented from using instant Healing Surge while moving.
- Commanding Shout should no longer grant more than the intended bonus when combined with other effects that increase health.
- The tooltip for Tome of the Clear Mind now correctly states a maximum player level of 109 for its use.
- Equippable items from Legion dungeon treasure chests should match your class proficiencies.
- Skaggldrynk should now properly share a cooldown with other combat potions.
- Tarben <Jarl of Tideskorn Harbor> should now cast his Jarl’s Command fear spell a bit less often.
- In Darkbrul Arena, Stonefist Brawler’s stun attack should now be removable by effects that remove stuns.
- Reaves Module: Snack Distribution Mode no longer requires feasts.
- Experience earned from gaining Honor has been reduced by approximately 50%.
- Developer’s note: We want battlegrounds and skirmishes to be a worthwhile and rewarding activity while leveling, but that should not be the most efficient method for gaining XP. While we’ve decreased the experience from PvP, it is still more efficient than it was in previous expansions.
- Fixed an issue where faction transfers would interfere with Death Knight’s ability to complete the Class Hall quest „The Firstborn Rises“
- Fixed a bug causing players who died during the sequence of Dalaran’s teleportion would get stuck in Deadwind Pass.
- Paladins should now be able to progress with their Class Hall Campaigns after completing the quest „The Scion’s Legacy“, by speaking with Lord Maxwell Tyrosus.
- Teensy Weensy Fae Dragons should now appear more frequently during the quest “Teensy Weenies!”.
- Rogue player should no longer sometimes experience issues using their Smoke Bomb during „The Unseen Blade“.
- Players should no longer be erroneously placed in a phase in Deadwind Pass that makes them unable to complete quests in the area, including „Following the Curse.“
- Hunters completing to quest to obtain their second or third artifact should no longer receive the quest „Hunter to Hunter“ after turn-in.
- The points of interest for the Warrior quest “Legacy of the Icebreaker“ are now displaying correctly and the stage objectives update appropriately.
- Daglop should no longer disengage with the player, allowing “Minion! Kill Them!” to be completed normally.
- During „The Right Weapon for the Job“, shipwrecked captives in the Shipwreck Arena clubhouse should no longer glow as if they’re viable targets for the quest.
- Players who leave the area and return during the “The Scythe of Souls” should be able to complete the quest.
- Players entering the Nor’danil Wellspring in Azsuna should no longer be incorrectly queued to enter the Withered Scenario in Suramar.
- Players should no longer fail to loot several quest objects in the Nar’thalas Academy during quests such as „Study Hall: Combat Research“ and “Dressing with Class”.
- The bungee rope attached to the player should no longer disappear during the quest “Going Down, Going Up”.
- Mayla Highmountain should no longer leave combat and reset the Wrath of Dargrul boss fight during “The Underking”.
- On “Murlocs: The Next Generation” and “Oh, the Clawdacity!”, Murky’s abilities no longer affect other players in PvP. Gurrullrurlll mrrrgrglru ruluulll.
- „Waking the Shieldmaiden“ now has a correctly-placed location dot on the map.
- Fixed a number of issues with the „Defend The Temple“ Bonus Objective in Val’sharah.
- Obelisk of the Void should appear in the Dungeon Journal for all ranged damage dealers and healers
- Orgrimmar, Stormwind, and previously invasion-affected areas should once again be unified for single realms. Developer’s note: On RP servers, we’re setting sharding and cross-realm zoning back to how things were working before the Burning Legion invaded. This had been changed for stability during pre-launch events and invasions.