Erster großer Hotfix des Jahres erscheint morgen
Blizzard Entertainment wird den ersten Hotfix des Jahres bei dem Server- Neustart am Mittwoch den 07.01.15 aufspielen. Todesritter dürften etwas geknickt sein da ihnen bestimmte Talentkosten erhöht werden, Schurken eher glücklich denn diese erhalten verschiedene verstärkungen.
Patchnotes (US – EN)
WoW’s 10th Anniversary[Requires a realm restart] WoW’s 10th Anniversary event has received an extension! The event will begin again at 10AM PST on Tuesday, January 6 and ends at 10AM PST on Tuesday, January 13.
Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
Dwarven Bunker/War Mill: Players can now accrue as many Iron Horde Scraps as they want.
Lumber Mill: Players can now accrue as much Timber as they want.
Death Knight Talent
Conversion now costs 15 Runic Power per second for Frost Death Knights (up from 10 Runic Power).
- Armor Sets
- PvP 2-piece set bonus for Hunters should no longer incorrectly trigger its effect when Freezing Trap activates on a target that is immune.
- Empowered Seals (Protection, Retribution) should no longer incorrectly be providing a 30% increase to attack speed on top of its intended benefits.
- Armor Sets
- [Currently in testing] PvP 4-piece set bonus for Retribution Paladins now increases damage and healing by 2% per Holy Power spent (down from 3%) for 4 seconds (down from 8 seconds).
- Assassination Rogues now deal 6% more damage
- Vitality now grants 50% additional Attack Power (up from 40%)
- Sanguinary Vein now increases damage dealt by 25% (up from 20%).
Resolved an issue where players that die in the areas around Highmaul may be unable to resurrect at their corpse.
Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios
[Requires a realm restart] Nitrogg Thundertower: Assault Cannon’s Suppressive Fire now deals less damage.
[Requires a realm restart] Nitrogg Thundertower: Grom’kar Gunner’s Shrapnel Blast now deals less damage.
[Requires a realm restart] Nitrogg Thundertower: Iron Infantry now has less health.
[Requires a realm restart] Players now have 60 seconds to accept the prompt to enter Ashran (up from 20 seconds).
- Resolved an issue that could cause Quest achievements for Draenor zones to not be awarded correctly to characters below level 100.