Patch 6.2.2 wird voraussichtlich am 02. September auf den Live Realm erscheinen. Mit dabei das lang ersehnte Fliegen sowie neue Zeitverzerrte Abzeichen. Im letzten Moment kamen jedoch einige weitere Änderungen dazu, so dürfen sich Spieler auf neue Spielzeuge, Erfolge und verlängerte Bonus Events freuen. Hexer dürften etwas unglücklich über eine Abschwächung ihrer Talente gegen andere Spieler sein.
PTR Patchnotes 6.2.2
Zones, Creatures, and NPCs
- Go beyond the dark portal on a flying mount to find three new rare elite Bleeding Hollow orcs that have a chance of dropping one of three new Crashin’ Thrashin’ toys,
- Behind the doors of the outdoors version of Hellfire Citadel awaits a new rare elite with a special drop for world PvP enthusiasts, the Spike-Toed Booterang.
- Soar above the skies of Nagrand and explore the outdoors version of Highmaul and battle with three new rare elite ogres for a chance at one of three arcane-infused Manafiend battle pets.
Toy Box (New Section)
- A Darkmoon Seesaw is now available from the Darkmoon Faire.
- Cursed Feather of Ikzan has been added to the Toy Box
- Safari Hat has been added to the Toy Box.
- Shard of Archstone has been added to the Toy Box.
- Throbbing Blood Orb has been added to the Toy Box.
- A new events coordinator can now be found in level 3 garrisons. Visit the coordinator during Hallow’s End or Feast of Winter Veil to obtain garrison decorations that are usable all year round!
UI (New Section)
- Target marker icons have been disabled in public chat channels.
There is now an option to disable Adventure Guide alerts in the Interface options menu, under display settings.
- A new achievement has been added for collecting 300 mounts, Lord of the Reins. Completing the achievement awards a mount, the Heavenly Azure Cloud Serpent.
- A new achievement has been added for collecting 200 toys, Crashin’ Thrashin’ Commander. Completing the achievement awards the title, “Crashin’ Thrashin’“.
- War Stomp now stuns enemies for 3 seconds (up from 2 seconds), and now has a reduced cooldown of 1.5 minutes (down from 2 minutes), and cast time is no longer increased by damage (via spell pushback).
- Touch of the Grave now scales its damage based on 50% of the character’s Attack Power or Spell Power, whichever is greater.
- Corruption now deals 10% less damage in PvP combat.
- Agony now deals 10% less damage in PvP combat.
- Unstable Affliction now deals 10% less damage in PvP combat.
Events and World Environment (New Section)
- Bonus Events now begin earlier in the week on Wednesday. End date remains the same so there’s now more time to complete the bonus event! Check the in-game calendar for new start times of each bonus event.
In-Game World Events
- A number of improvements and new additions have been made to the Hallow’s End and Feast of Winter Veil world events.